I translated the pattern in 3 parts. You can find the translation of the body part here, and the back and front of the neckline here.
So part III:
With your circular needle 5 mm, pick up stitches around the neckline as follows: 60 stitches for the front and 44 stitches for the back (104 for the whole neckline)
Mark the beginning of the row and knit 8 rows rib 1x1, bind off tightly.
Around the armhole,use your circular needles 5 mm, pick up 54 stitches. Mark the beginning of the row, Working 6 cm of confetti stitch and 7 rows of ribbing 1x1, bind off loosely this time.
Be careful with the blocking, the confetti stitch stretches a lot, it is advised to block it flat and weave all the ends.
I made a lot of modifications in the end. I did not use the raglan sleeves though, I did not think I would finish it. I am very pleased with the result - much more than what I expected. The blocking is definitely going to help as well. I will post about my modifications when I have better pictures to show you!
So day 2 and yes it is another finish! I am doing much better than I expected!
Linking up to Tamis and Ginny's (no reading though, focusing on these finishes) - it is a sort of WIP still.