Friday Randomly Sharing

Friday, 15 April 2016


I have been travelling again on business - and I cannot wait to be at home for a couple of weeks, it would be a welcomed change. Today was my first full day at home, and I got a chance to make some Raweos with Beckie. And they are delicious (Baby MiH has eaten 3 in one night!)... And now to this week's reading.. a short list ... 

Who is ready for Fashion Revolution?

- The Duchesse of Cambridge's dress through the lens of ethical fashion

- A bit more info about the fashion revolution and #whomademyclothes movement - more here

I am quite excited about sewing. 


- I am wondering how to build a capsule wardrobe that fit with my style - this 10 x 10 challenge seems like a good start. 

- I am quite excited about the new Simple Sew patterns collection

- I love this version of the Morris Blazer - I need a new jacket (but not an overly formal one) so this is quite inspiring. 

And knitting..

- A couple of my friends are pregnant, and I would love to make an Envol blanket this year - also it would be an amazing background for taking pictures...

And 'baking' some treats.. 

- Gluten free raw vegan lemon bar - I love the sharpness of lemon so I cannot wait to try this recipe

- These nearly vegan black beans brownies need tweaking so that I can eat them, I just need to work on it. 

- (I am sorry all in French) but I want ALL these cooking books for vegans (for babies, raw vegans, vegan cheese - that are not cheese). 

And relax. 

- I so want to go to this organic farmland between Mount Liamuiga and the Caribbean Sea, and try one of 84 guesthouses at Belle Mont Farm - this is the eco tourism that speaks to me. 

Which Chakra do you need to work on? I am not surprised about the Chakra that needs my attention, are you?

8 comments:

  1. When I see the words, simple and sew, together, I get hopeful as I want to learn how to sew this year. Now that I'm really ready, I'm bummed b/c my mum is 44 miles away. I will check out that website you linked. That terry cloth sweatshirt is so cool. From her pics, I can't even tell that material was used. You are a sweet friend to think of making a baby blanket for a friend. That kind of project always makes me anxious after 2 ft. I need to try a vegan recipe to see what it tastes like, and a dairy free one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chakras are so interesting! Not sure mine was right but maybe it is?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be afraid to check my chakra. I might not like what I find

    ReplyDelete
  4. that article on the fashion revolution and Middleton's dressmaker in India are so necessary- I'm glad to see more articles and people asking these questions. And those lemon bars look delicious... and that baby blanket is the prettiest I've seen in a long time! I'd love a bigger version as a throw blanket for the couch....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get the most important parking deal at London Heathrow Airport. luton valet parking

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s nice that this community is there to help the people.
    gatwick chauffeur parking

    ReplyDelete
  7. تقدم شركة نقل اثاث خدماتها لنقل الأثاث والعناية به فيقوم فريق مختص بعملية نقل اثاث بالمدينه المنوره من المكان المراد نقله للمكان الجديد بكل عناية واهتمام .فيتم نقل اثاث بالمدينة المنورة حسب كمية الأثاث وحسب حجمه، فيتم أولا تقييم الأثاث ليتم طلب شاحنات كبيرة خاصة لنقل الأثاث ثم يقوم بعد ذلك الفريق المختص بتغليف الأثاث ليتم وضعه في الشاحنة المخصصة لنقله ثم يتم نقل الأثاث إلى المكان المراد نقله إليه لتتم عملية نقل الأثاث بعناية فائقة.

    نقل اثاث بالمدينه المنوره


    نقل اثاث بالمدينة المنورة

    نقل اثاث بالمدينه المنوره هى من الشركات الرائدة فى مجال نقل الاثاث لانها من اوائل الشركات التى اعتمدت فى عملية نقل الاثاث على الوسائل الحديثة التى تعمل على سرعة عملية نقل الاثاث مما جعلها فى مقدمة شركات نقل اثاث بالمدينة المنورة الاخرى وهذه الاجهزة تساعد فى عملية النقل السليم الذى لا يؤدى الى اى اضرار او تلف للاثاث مما جعل العملاء يضعون ثقتهم بنا عند اجراء عمليات النقل لاى نوع من انواع الاثاث سواء منزلى او فندقى او مكاتب كما انه تتوفر لدى شركة نقل اثاث بالمدينة المنورة السيارات المجهزة التى تتحمل جميع الظروف كما انها متوفرة بجميع المقاسات التى تتسع لاى كمية من الاثاث.

    شركة نقل اثاث بالمدينة المنورة


    تركيب غرف نوم بالمدينة المنورة



    ReplyDelete