I have been travelling again on business - and I cannot wait to be at home for a couple of weeks, it would be a welcomed change. Today was my first full day at home, and I got a chance to make some Raweos with Beckie. And they are delicious (Baby MiH has eaten 3 in one night!)... And now to this week's reading.. a short list ...
Who is ready for Fashion Revolution?
I am quite excited about sewing.
- I love Andreia's Linden Sweatshirt
- I am wondering how to build a capsule wardrobe that fit with my style - this 10 x 10 challenge seems like a good start.
- I am quite excited about the new Simple Sew patterns collection
- I love this version of the Morris Blazer - I need a new jacket (but not an overly formal one) so this is quite inspiring.
- A couple of my friends are pregnant, and I would love to make an Envol blanket this year - also it would be an amazing background for taking pictures...
And 'baking' some treats..
- Gluten free raw vegan lemon bar - I love the sharpness of lemon so I cannot wait to try this recipe.
- These nearly vegan black beans brownies need tweaking so that I can eat them, I just need to work on it.
- (I am sorry all in French) but I want ALL these cooking books for vegans (for babies, raw vegans, vegan cheese - that are not cheese).
- I so want to go to this organic farmland between Mount Liamuiga and the Caribbean Sea, and try one of 84 guesthouses at Belle Mont Farm - this is the eco tourism that speaks to me.
- Which Chakra do you need to work on? I am not surprised about the Chakra that needs my attention, are you?