* Do not forget to enter my current giveaway here for a chance to win a skein of Fyberspates *
This time there seems to a lot of reading to do...
- and my future reading list will come from this post
- Marie Kondo for your life - a short post here on meaningful living though minimalism
- A list of tiny but nice things to do to brighten's someone's day
- Read more about Sustainable Fashion's Leading Ladies - and get inspired
- How I knew I had to quit my day job - inspiring article
- I am wondering whether my boss had not written 'the benefits of waking up early and getting shit done' as his first email to the team usually is at 5am (yes really, and he is in the office)
- Conventional fabric versus eco-friendly fabric post
There might be some sewing as well ..
- Deer and Doe's new season patterns are out. I really really like the Chemise Melilot...
- Breathing easy - the science behind the relaxing properties of sewing.. and breathe...
- I love this modified Ruby Dress featured on Sew Tessuti - on my summer sewing list right now.
- I love this Polka Dots top - I could learn a lot from these modifications!
- This sewing method for full bicep adjustement will probably be really handy (especially for Japanese patterns)
Just to look at...
- Amazing pictures - photographers and their eureka moments in pictures in this article
- Chris Eagleton's A Year on Airbnb
More following to do..
- A fashion blogger decided to make the switch to shopping responsibly - of course I am a new follower!
And some knitting of course..
- Ysolda has got her own yarn - of yes!
- The Ganseys collection by BT is really beautiful (beanie hats knitting alert).
And some comfort eating..
- I love having soup - it is usually one of my meals every day.. I will have to try this vegan watercress soup (recipe in French - yes French and vegan! - but if I like it, I will translate it for you)
- This salad looks so good!