To make these you will need (for 15/16 biscuits):
8 tbsp of plain flour
2 tbsp of caster sugar
2 tbsp of crunchy peanut butter
1 egg yolk
50g of butter, softened
caster sugar, for dusting.
How do you make these?
1. Preheat the oven to 180C
2. Place the flour, sugar, peanut butter, egg yolk and butter into a large bowl and mix together until combined to a smooth dough
3. With lightly floured hands, break off evenly sized pieces of the dough and stamp them or flatten them with a fork
4. Place the biscuits onto a baking sheet lined with baking parchment
5. Place in the oven and bake until just turning golden-brown
6. Transfer the cookies to a wire rack and allow to cool for 10 minutes
7. Dust with caster sugar
The cookie stamper is from suck UK. There are different ones available (including a EAT ME one).